Yoom’s visionary team has brought together the brightest minds in AI and 3D reconstruction to redefine the 3D character pipeline for gaming, metaverse experiences, and virtual production.
YOOM was honored as one of the “Best Startup to Work for” in 2022 by the prestigious Dun’s 100, reflecting our commitment to fostering an innovative, creative and inspiring work environment.
If you’re eager to play a pivotal role in reshaping the future of 3D content creation, please apply below.
2022 Best Start Up Companies to Work For
About The Position
Yoom is a New Media and Technology company leader in volumetric video capture, bringing photorealistic content to the Metaverse. Yoom is powering the next generation of entertainment and content creation through its proprietary deep-learning and AI technologies. Established in 2016, Yoom’s mission is to enable connection, self-expression, and creativity through photorealistic and shareable digital content.
We are looking for an excellent algorithm developer to join our studio team. As an Algorithm Engineer, you will be researching and improving the algorithms pipelines using classical 3D reconstruction, Computer Vision, and novel 3D & 2D deep learning techniques.
• 3+ years of experience with computer vision algorithms
• BSc in Computer Science / EE or equivalent
• Strong foundations in 3D computer graphics and multi-view geometry
• Good programming skills in Python or Matlab
• Experience with state-of-the-art algorithms for deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.)
• Hands-on approach - being able to take a feature from research to production
• Good communication and teamwork skills
Nice to Have:
• MSc/Ph.D. in Computer Science / EE or equivalent
• Knowledge of numerical optimization and mathematical modeling
• Knowledge in geometric deep learning